Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wow.....another post

Yes, here I am again. Been busy again lately. Doing a bit of decorating and spring cleaning, I know it's not strictly springe...but hey what the heck. Apartment looking better now. Rearranged all my games, moved the units around and they look better. Got rid of a few games so I can actually get all my games into the units.

Also got a new computer, gone Mac. There was nothing wrong with my old PC so donated it to the local school. They are really grateful so that's nice.

On the photography front, had a bit of luck. Sometimes we get deers in the back garden and just lately there was one feeding only about 15 feet from our dining room window. Got out the trusty Nikon with 200mm lens and took a few shots. I will post a few in the next update.

Been playing a lot of Clash of the Dragons on facebook, it gets really addictive (ask Tina). But I like it a lot.

Euro 2012 footy tournament has just started. Yesterday about 30 mins before the first match, Poland v Greece,  we had a terrific storm with hailstones as big as grapes and then had a power cut for 60 mins. So missed the first half of that game. Watched all the Russia v Czech Republic though, the Czech's got hammered. Can't really see England doing much, with all the injuries and new manager as well. Still, I will support them just the same.

That's all for now, watch out for the deer pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment